Atelier Opening Invitation Letter
26 years ago my parents opened their Industrial Design Atelier ‘Hofstede van Erkel’, where they handmade stainless-steel furniture and objects.
The COLD WASH FW21 collection has been inspired by their industrial and meticulous identity, while juxtaposed by the use of rusted colours and state-changing fabrics.
The graphic displayed on this garment is the cover of the invitation my mother designed when they opened their atelier. The cover is dominated by a frontal view drawing of a one-of-a-kind bookcase that was made for one of their clients. The layout and graphic style resonate immensely with my personal taste so when I found this invitation I knew I had to resurrect it, 26 years later, celebrating the now uncelebrated.
A.O.I.L T-Shirt - Black
- 100% Cotton material
- 240 GSM heavyweight fabric
- Tight collarette crewneck collar
- Double-layered shoulder panel
- Oversized, boxy fit
- Reverse cover stitched armholes
- Triple needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Woven care label sewn lower-left backside
- Screenprinted Design on front side
- Made in Istanbul, Turkey
SIZING (CM) LENGTH HALF CHEST SMALL 70 58 MEDIUM 72 60 LARGE 74 62 X-LARGE 76 64