Inispired by tie-dyeing; a process of hand-dyeing fabric in which sections of the fabric are tightly bound to resist the dye solution and thereby producing a variegated pattern, these jeans are crumpled up before they are lasered.
The result is an abstract and unique pattern full of life due to the depth the laser creates in the jeans.
Only 30 jeans are available for purchase and they are all numbered respectively.
'CRUMPLED' LASERED JEANS
- 12.2oz, 100% cotton denim fabric
- Sulphur dyed & rinse washed
- Straight fit
- Embroidered product code on waistband
- Silver hardware
- Lasered all-over graphics
- Real leather patch on back, embossed and printed graphic
- Designed & Developed in Amsterdam by Matty Hofstede